ENTEK Machinery Inc (EMI), the leading North American-based supplier of co-rotating twin-screw extruders and replacement wear parts, has announced the launch of ENTEK Plus. ENTEK Plus, a new operating unit within EMI, has been established to supply replacement wear parts for all leading brands of co-rotating twin-screw extruders, as well as numerous other value-added services.
“We are excited about offering this new service to the industry,” said John Effmann, ENTEK Director of Sales & Marketing. “It’s a great way to partner with customers for our mutual benefit. By providing them with our parts and twin-screw processing expertise, we can significantly help them improve their operations and it creates a true win-win situation.” “Many customers are using lean principles, working to be more productive with fewer people and resources,” Effmann continued. “ENTEK Plus is a perfect fit for optimizing productivity for any lean manufacturing plant. Customers can use our staff to complement their staff instead of hiring new people. This keeps both of our companies engaged in our specialties and expertise.”
ENTEK veteran employee Tammy Heider has been appointed to a new role as the Business Development Coordinator for ENTEK Plus. As Customer Care Specialist for ENTEK Extruders for many years, Tammy was the first person many customers spoke with for their processing or spare parts needs. She will continue to be the ‘go-to’ person for customers for not only parts but all of the services provided by ENTEK Plus.
Replacement Wear Parts
ENTEK Plus will provide replacement wear parts for both ENTEK and non-ENTEK brand co-rotating twin-screw extruders. The company has recently invested heavily to ramp up its capacity to manufacture higher quantities of parts, and provide faster deliveries. Several new machining centers have been installed in ENTEK’s manufacturing department that will be dedicated just to the replacement wear parts business. ENTEK Plus replacement parts services include:
- screws and barrels for all leading co-rotating twin-screw extruder brands
- best metallurgy options for running all types of materials
- fast deliveries
- processing expertise
- industry-leading ENTEK customer support
- all parts proudly made in the USA at ENTEK headquarters in Lebanon, Oregon
Other ENTEK Plus Services
Besides replacement parts, ENTEK Plus will also provide numerous services to help customers with their processing challenges. “The “PLUS” of ENTEK Plus means we put our expertise to work for our customers, for whatever it is they need to improve their productivity,” said Effmann. “ENTEK has twin-screw extruder processing expertise, with over 25 years of experience processing some of the toughest materials on the planet. We also have complete plant engineering services expertise, having helped some of the industry’s leading processors improve productivity by establishing complete plant-wide operations, often from the ground up.” Some examples of value-added services offered by ENTEK Plus include:
- Replace worn twin-screw elements and barrels with ENTEK brand wear parts, available for most co-rotators in a few weeks
- Install new Allen Bradley based control systems on existing single or twin-screw machines
- Measure screws and barrels and replace worn elements with the best metallurgy options available, to optimize wear and throughput
- Train employees in processing, maintenance, set-up, etc.
- Use ENTEK’s in-house development lab to try out new formulas, freeing up the customer’s plant floor for production jobs
- Rebuild older machines to extend their lives and improve production
- Retrofit existing machines with side feeders, vacuum stuffers, new dies, feeders, machine controls, etc.
- Use ENTEK’s turnkey plant engineering services to re-design, construct and install new peripheral systems that increase efficiencies